The article examines the specifics of implementing a practice-oriented approach in the process of training cadets of the Vologda Institute of Law and Economics of the Federal Penal Service of Russia (VILE of the FPS of Russia). The article highlights the relevance of competence education at the present stage of labor market development, substantiates the necessity of introducing a practice-oriented approach to the training of future specialists in accordance with the educational standards of the new generation, professional and personal qualities of the penal service staff. The author analyzes the experience of introducing a practice-oriented approach to the VIPI of the FSIN of Russia at the Faculty of Engineering and Economics during the training of cadets in the direction «Personnel Management» from the first to the fourth year. The application of the practice-oriented approach includes the use in the educational process of a variety of types of practices, the use of the inspector of the human resources department at work and the work with personnel, and the conduct of comprehensive inter-cathedral exercises in the fourth year. The author pays special attention to the constant increase of the professional competencies required for future graduates in their professional activity, throughout the entire period of study. The presented experience can be of interest to teachers of higher education, implementing the educational standards of the new generation.
Senior Lecturer of the Department of Economic Management
and Production Organization in the Penal System of the Vologda Institute of Law
and Economics of the Federal Penal Service of Russia, PhD. in Economics
, e-mail email@example.com
1. Il’in G. L. Filosofiya obrazovaniya (ideya nepreryvnosti) [Philosophy of education (idea of continuity)]. Moscow, 2002.
P. 22–30. (In Russ.).
2. Malkova L. L., Kol’ev A. A. Vozmozhnosti ispol’zovaniya kejs-tekhnologii v prepodavanii disciplin po napravleniyu
podgotovki «Upravlenie personalom» [Possibilities of using case technology in the teaching of disciplines in the field of
training «Human Resource Management»]. Vestn. in-ta: prestuplenie, nakazanie, ispravlenie – Bulletin of the Institute:
Crime, Punishment, Correction. 2017. Iss. 3. P. 88–92. (In Russ.).
3. Martynova L. I. Problemy praktiko-orientirovannogo obucheniya v vuze MVD Rossii [Problems of practice-oriented
education in the high school of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia]. Vestn. Nizhegorod. akad. MVD Rossii – Bulletin of
the Nizhny Novgorod Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. 2014. Iss. 2. P. 180–185. (In Russ.).
4. Ob obrazovanii v Rossijskoj Federacii : feder. zakon ot 29.12.2012 № 273-FZ [On Education in the Russian Federation :
Federal Law from 29.12.2012 No. 273-FL]. Access from the reference legal system «ConsultantPlus». (In Russ.).
5. Rassadina M. N. Sovershenstvovanie organizacii obrazovatel’nogo processa posredstvom primeneniya veb-kvesttekhnologii v samostoyatel’noj rabote kursantov [Improving the organization of the educational process through the use of
Web Quest Technologies in the independent work of cadets]. Vestn. in-ta: prestuplenie, nakazanie, ispravlenie – Bulletin of
the Institute: Crime, Punishment, Correction. 2017. Iss. 4. P. 104–108. (In Russ.).
6. Tendencii obnovleniya sistem i obrazovatel’nyh standartov vysshego obrazovaniya gosudarstv – uchastnikov SNG v
kontekste Bolonskogo processa : itogovyj analit. doklad [Trends in updating the systems and educational standards of
higher education in the Commonwealth of Independent States in the context of the Bologna Process : the final analytical
report]. Moscow, 2006. 158 p. (In Russ.).
7. Timofeeva E. A. Osobennosti realizacii praktiko-orientirovannogo podhoda v obrazovatel’nom processe vedomstvennogo
vuza [Peculiarities of implementing a practice-oriented approach in the educational process of a departmental university].
Vestn. Samar. gos. tekhn. un-ta. Ser. : Psihol.-ped. nauki – Bulletin of the Samara State Technical University. Series :
Psychological and pedagogical sciences. 2014. Iss. 3. P. 198–206. (In Russ.).
8. Tihomirova E. V. Usilenie praktiko-orientirovannogo podhoda v obuchenii bakalavrov [Strengthening the practice-oriented
approach in the training of bachelors]. EHkon. vestn. YAroslav. un-ta – The economic bulletin of the Yaroslavl University.
2015. Iss. 34. P. 76–78. (In Russ.).