The urgency of the problem of formation emotional-volitional stability of cadets of military universities, which are a special aggregate subject of social relations, is due to radical changes in the spiritual and moral life of Russian society, the army and navy. At present the formation and further development of emotional-volitional stability of future officers is a priority issue, since not all military personnel is psychologically ready for the effective fulfillment of their professional duties in mastering modern technologies in difficult and extreme conditions. The insufficient development of theoretical premises in psychological and pedagogical science necessitates an additional study of the conditions and means of forming the emotional-volitional stability of cadets of military universities and the search for new approaches in this area of activity. The article presents a model of the formation emotional-volitional stability of students of military universities, developed on the basis of a theoretical analysis of axiological approaches to the concept of “emotionalvolitional stability” and methodological approaches to the nature of this phenomenon. Within the framework of the proposed model the main goal of pedagogical activity is to promote the formation of emotional-volitional stability among cadets, which makes it possible to control the manifestation of emotions and adequately act in tense emotional situations related to the professional military activities. Reflexive-activity and environmental approaches are fundamental in the study of this issue, since the formation of emotional-volitional stability among cadets occurs in the process of activity on the basis of personal understanding in a military educational environment that has a number of distinctive features. In addition these approaches activate not only the educational, but also the motivational and communicative potentials of future officers.
Keywords: emotional-volitional stability; military educational environment; reflective-activity approach; environmental approach; reflection, activity
Deputy Head of the Yaroslavl Higher Military Institute of the Air Defense of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation for Military-Political Work, Yaroslavl, Russian Federation,
, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Abolin L. M. Psihologicheskie mekhanizmy emocional’noj ustojchivosti cheloveka [Psychological mechanisms of
human emotional stability]. Kazan, 1987. 264 p. (In Russ.).
2. Brushlinskij A. V. Sub»ekt: myshlenie, uchenie, voobrazhenie [Subject: thinking, teaching, imagination]. Moscow,
Voronezh, 2008. 406 p. (In Russ.).
3. Gushchina T. N. Pedagogicheskie osnovaniya razvitiya sub»ektnosti starsheklassnikov v sisteme dopolnitel’nogo
obrazovaniya. Avtoref. diss. dokt. ped. nauk [Pedagogical grounds for the development of subjectivity of high school students in the system of additional education. Author’s abstract of the diss. Dsc. in Pedagogy ]. Moscow, 2013. 44 p. (In Russ.).
4. Mileryan E. A. Psihologicheskij otbor letchikov [Psychological selection of pilots]. Kiev, 1966. 234 p. (In Russ.).
5. Ukazanie stats-sekretarya – zamestitelya ministra oborony Rossijskoj Federacii «Osnovy organizacii vospitatel’noj raboty
v voenno-uchebnyh zavedeniyah Ministerstva oborony Rossijskoj Federacii» ot 22.09.2008 № 172/1/6423 [Direction of the
State Secretary – Deputy Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation «Fundamentals of the organization of educational
work in military schools of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation» from 22.09.2008 no. 172/1/6423]. Moscow,
2008. 118 p. (In Russ.).
6. Petrovskaya M. V. Obrazovatel’naya sreda voennogo vuza kak prostranstvo razvitiya psihologicheskoj kul’tury
prepodavatelya [The educational environment of a military university as a space for the development of the psychological
culture of a teacher]. Fundamental’nye issledovaniya – Basic research, 2013, no. 1, part 3, pp. 632–635. (In Russ.).
7. Pisarenko V. M. Ustojchivost’ emocional’nogo sostoyaniya sportsmena v usloviyah sorevnovanij [The stability of the
emotional state of an athlete in a competition]. Puti dostizheniya trudnoj celi v sporte [Ways to achieve a difficult goal in
sports]. Moscow, 1964, pp. 51–68. (In Russ.).
8. Platonov K. K. Kratkij slovar’ sistemy psihologicheskih ponyatij [Brief Dictionary of the System of Psychological
Concepts]. Moscow, 1984. 227 p. (In Russ.).