The article studies a topical problem of moral alienation of modern youth in terms of preventing professional moral alienation of cadets of departmental universities (on the example of professional education of future specialists of the penal system). Purpose: on the basis of analysis and generalization of the results of domestic and foreign studies, to concretize the concept of professional moral alienation in terms of the personality-developing approach in professional education, substantiate possibilities of preventing the emergence (development) of this personal phenomenon. Methods: theoretical research (axiomatic, hypothetical, analytical, abstraction, formalization, etc.) in combination with empirical methods (observation, comparison, interpretation, etc.). Results: the conducted research made it possible to identify contradictions, reflected in the problem of professional moral alienation; determine professional moral alienation of employees of the penal enforcement system as one of its types, emergence and developed under predominant influence of professional environment factors; show that its formation is inextricably linked with development of intrapersonal disharmony, preventing the perception and acceptance of spiritual rules, norms and traditions significant for the professional community, as well as its value-semantic dominants, accompanied by an increase in professional marginalism, and manifested in evasion of professional duties, deviant behavior, professional burnout and other adverse consequences. Conclusions: the objectives to prevent professional moral alienation are most consistent with the development and implementation of a comprehensive pedagogical program in the context of the personality-developing approach to educating students. Regular activities, based on traditional and innovative methods and means, help cadets to achieve a sufficiently high level of formation of personal and professional qualities, significant for the prevention of emergence and development of professional moral alienation, stimulate formation of value-semantic dominants and professional identity as the antipode of professional marginalism of employees of the penal system
Keywords: prevention; moral alienation; cadet; future specialist; personality-developing approach; professional education; penal enforcement system.
Doctor of Sciences (Pedagogy), Associate Professor, senior researcher at the Scientific Research Institute of FSIN Russia, Moscow, Russian Federation.
, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Doctor of Sciences (Pedagogy), Professor, Senior Researcher at Russian Air Force Military Educational and Scientific Center “Zhukovsky and Gagarin Air Force Academy”, Voronezh, Russian Federation
, e-mail email@example.com
1. Batchaeva N.A. Personality-developing approach of teaching in the context of the future professional activity of a teacher. Nauchnye issledovaniya v obrazovanii=Scientific Research in Education, 2010, no. 5, pp. 20–23. (In Russ.).
2. Belov V.I. Professional education in the system of modern educational concepts. Izvestiya Rossiiskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. A. I. Gertsena=Izvestia: Herzen University Journal of Humanities & Sciences, 2006, vol. 6, no. 14, pp. 163–177. (In Russ.).
3. Dzherelievskaya I.K. Social order and alienation of an individual. Sotsial’no-gumanitarnye znaniya=Socio-Humanitarian Knowledge, 2009, no. 4, pp.116–124. (In Russ.).
4. Dudina M.M., Khamatnurov F.T. Osnovy psikhologo-pedagogicheskoi diagnostiki: uchebnoe posobie [Fundamentals of psychological and pedagogical diagnostics: textbook]. Ekaterinburg: Izd-vo Ros. gos. prof.-ped. un-ta, 2016. 190 p. ISBN 978-5-8050-0611-2.
5. Isaev I.F. Integrative model of vocational education in educational organizations implementing secondary vocational education programs. In: Novye gorizonty professional’nogo obrazovaniya: 12 Mezhdunarodnyi kongress-vystavka “Globaleducation – obrazovanie bez granits” (Moskva, 18–19 dekabrya 2018 g.) [New horizons of vocational education: 12th International Congress-Exhibition “Globaleducation – education without borders” (Moscow, December 18–19, 2018)]. Moscow: Minobrnauki Rossii, 2018. Pp. 67–84. (In Russ.).
6. Corruption in the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia. Obshchestvennyi komitet po kontrolyu za delami korruptsionnoi napravlennosti i realizatsii programmy Prezidenta RF: sait [Public Committee for the Control of corruption cases and the implementation of the program of the President of the Russian Federation: website]. Available at: http://corrypcii.net/ corrupcia_v_fsin_rossii_database (In Russ.). (Accessed September 15, 2021).
7. Kubyakin E.O. Osobennosti formirovaniya i proyavleniya ekstremizma v molodezhnoi srede: monografiya [Features of the formation and manifestation of extremism among young people: monograph]. Krasnodar:KrU MVD Rossii, 2011. 181 p. ISBN 978-5-9266-0415-0.
8. Kurakov L.P., Kurakov A.L., Kurakov V.L. Ekonomika i pravo: slovar’-spravochnik [Economics and law: dictionaryreference]. Moscow: Vuz i shkola, 2004. 1072 p. ISBN 5-94378-062-9.
9. Lenin V.I. Partiinaya organizatsiya i partiinaya literatura. [Party organization and party literature]. Moscow: Kniga, 1980. 238 p.
10. Meshcheryakova E.I. Conceptual and semantic field of prevention of deviant behavior of students in departmental universities. Rossiiskii deviantologicheskii zhurnal=Russian Journal of Deviant Behavior, 2021, no. 1, pp. 116–126. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.35750/2713-0622-2021-1-116-126.
11. Meshcheryakova E.I. Cultural conformity principle in specialists’ professional training in departmental educational organizations. Penitentsiarnaya nauka=Penitentiary Science, 2020, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 425–431. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.46741/2686-9764-2020-14-3-425-431.
12. Peshkova N.V. Lichnostno-razvivayushchii podkhod v fizicheskom vospitanii studentov vuzov: avtoreferat dissertatsii na soiskanie uchenoi stepeni kandidata pedagogicheskikh nauk [Personality-developing approach in physical education of university students: Candidate of Sciences (Pedagogy) dissertation abstract]. Moscow, 2003. 22 p.
13. Putin considered it necessary for humanity to revise moral values. Interfaks: sait [Interfax: website]. Available at: https:// interfax.ru/russia/733741(In Russ.). (Accessed September 1, 2021).
14. Slastenin V.A. Isaev I.F., Shiyanov E.N. Pedagogika: uchebnoe posobie dlya pedagogicheskikh vuzov [Pedagogy: textbook for pedagogical universities]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2004. 566 p. ISBN 978-5-7695-4762-1.
15. Investigators initiated 99 criminal cases against 56 employees of the Federal Penitentiary Service in 2020. TASS: sait [TASS: website]. Available at: https://tass.ru/obschestvo/10121205 (In Russ.). (Accessed September 5, 2021).
16. Talanova K.S. Core of values spiritual and moral crisis: definitions, typologies, values. Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. – Seriya 18. Sotsiologiya i politologiya=Moscow State University Bulletin. Series 18. Sociology and Political Science, 2014, no. 3, pp. 179–200. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24290/1029-3736-2020-26-4-7-34
17. Titov V.F. Alienation as a fundamental prerequisite for the development of society. Vestnik Murmanskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta=Vestnik of MSTU, 2014, no. 4 (17), pp. 778–782. (In Russ.).
18. Shashenkova E.A. Issledovatel’skaya deyatel’nost’ [Research activity]. Moscow: Perspektiva, 2010. 88 p. ISBN 9785-98594-242-2.
19. Berger P., Pullberg S. Reification and sociological criticism of consciousness. History and Theory, 1965, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 196–211.
20. Sykes G. Alienation: the cultural climate of our time. New York: G. Braziller, 1964. 984 p.
21. Sergeeva M.G., Vilkova A.V., Litvishkov V.M. et al. Technology and innovation in the development of cognitive activity. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 2019, vol. 8, no. 12, pp. 1050–1055.