Introduction: the article considers issues related to the training of students at higher education organizations of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia. The type of training under consideration involves the use of simulation training tools to form and develop specific professional skills and qualities, enhance the practical orientation of training, and help students acquire and use practical skills. Aim: to show the prospects for building a practice-oriented model for educational process on the basis of generalization of the experience of using simulation tools in the process of training students at higher education institutions of FSIN Russia. Methods: theoretical analysis of literature and normative legal acts on the problem under consideration; synthesis and generalization; comparative legal method, empirical method, description, interpretation. Results: the analysis of the use of simulation tools in the training of students at higher education organizations of FSIN Russia contributes to the formation of universal, professional and special competencies required for the service in the departments of institutions and bodies of the penal system. Conclusions: the use of training grounds, training workplaces, training work routes, with the use of AR and VR technologies as well, will allow students to form a clear algorithm of actions when performing official duties, and teaching staff of higher education organizations of FSIN Russia – to create situations as close as possible to reality and to the conditions of correctional institutions. A practice-oriented approach to training contributes to high-quality training and optimizes professional adaptation of young officers to the service in the penal system
Keywords: educational process; students of higher education institutions of FSIN Russia; learning process; practice-oriented approach; learning tools; training ground; training workplace; training work route.
Doctor of Sciences (Pedagogy), Professor, Corresponding Member of the International Academy of Sciences of Pedagogical Education,professor at the Department of Legal Psychology and Pedagogy, Vologda Institute of Law and Economics of FSIN Russia, Vologda, Russian Federation.
, e-mail email@example.com
senior lecturer and teacher trainer, group for methodological support of educational process, Department of Education, University of FSIN Russia, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Batishcheva E.V. Training workplaces and their role in the training of specialists for the penal system. Vedomosti ugolovnoispolnitel’noi sistemy=Bulletin of the Penal System, 2014, no. 6 (145), pp. 46–48. (In Russ.).
2. Bryzgalova I.V. Boosting the educational and cognitive activity in cadets of higher education organizations of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia as a pedagogical problem. Mezhdunarodnyi penitentsiarnyi zhurnal=International Penitentiary Journal, 2016, no. 2 (6), pp. 62–66. (In Russ.).
3. Bryzgalova I.V., Zautorova E.V. Educational games as an interactive form of conducting classes in universities of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia. Professional’noe obrazovanie i nauka=Professional Education and Science, 2018, no. 4 (5), pp. 12–18. (In Russ.).
4. Viktorova T.V. Model of the process of forming moral and psychological resistance to the use of firearms by employees of the security Department of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia. Sovremennoe pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie=Modern Pedagogical Education, 2020, no. 10, pp. 227–230. (In Russ.).
5. Dazmarova T.N. Implementation of a practice-oriented approach in training cadets of the Academy of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia using educational workplaces. In: Sub”ekty obrazovatel’noi deyatel’nosti v obrazovatel’nom prostranstve vuzov: vzaimodeistvie, samorazvitie, sotrudnichestvo: sbornik materialov po itogam IV mezhvuzovskikh uchebno-metodicheskikh sborov professorsko-prepodavatel’skogo i nachal’stvuyushchego sostava obrazovatel’nykh organizatsii FSIN Rossii [Subjects of educational activity in the educational space of universities: interaction, selfdevelopment, cooperation: proceedings of the 4th inter-university educational and methodological session of the teaching staff and the commanding staff of educational organizations of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia]. Ryazan: Akademiya FSIN Rossii, 2016. Pp. 24–29. (In Russ.).
6. Zautorova E.V., Viktorova T.V. Moral and psychological stability – the leading component of the effectiveness of professional activity of employees of the security department of correctional institutions of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia. Vedomosti ugolovno-ispolnitel’noi sistemy=Bulletin of the Penal System, 2018, no. 9 (196), pp. 11–18. (In Russ.).
7. Zautorova E.V. Professional and pedagogical competence of employees of the penal system and reformation of convicts. Ugolovno-ispolnitel’naya sistema: pravo, ekonomika, upravlenie=Criminal-Executory System: Law, Economy, Management, 2020, no. 3, pp. 34–37. (In Russ.).
8. Zautorova E.V., Kevlya F.I. Specifics of professional activity and personal characteristics of employees of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia. In: Aktual’nye problemy organizatsii organov UIS i puti ikh resheniya : materialy mezhvuzovskoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii, posvyashchennoi pamyati zasluzhennogo deyatelya nauki RSFSR, doktora yuridicheskikh nauk, professora A. I. Zubkova i Dnyu rossiiskoi nauki [Topical issues of organization of the bodies of the penal system and the ways to solve them: proceedings of the inter-university research-to-practice conference dedicated to the memory of the Honored Scientist of the RSFSR, Doctor of Sciences (Law), Professor A.I. Zubkov and the Day of Russian Science]. Ryazan: APU FSIN Rossii, 2020. Pp. 117–121. (In Russ.).
9. Rudoi A.A. (Ed.). Kadrovoe obespechenie ugolovno-ispolnitel’noi sistemy. Informatsionno-analiticheskii sbornik [Staffing of the penal system. Information and analytical collection]. Tver’: NIIT FSIN Rossii, 2019. 85 p.
10. Kusakin A.N., Yakushkin S.V., Tarasikov M.S. Professional’naya adaptatsiya vypusknikov Akademii FSIN Rossii k funktsional’noi deyatel’nosti sotrudnika ugolovno-ispolnitel’noi sistemy: analiticheskii obzor [Professional adaptation of graduates of the Academy of FSIN Russia to the work of an employee of the penal system: an analytical review]. Ryazan: Akademiya FSIN Rossii, 2007. 30 p.
11. Mishustin S.P. Organizatsiya praktiko-orientirovannogo podkhoda v obuchenii kursantov FSIN Rossii [Organization of a practice-oriented approach in the training of cadets of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia]. Available at: http:// lexandbusiness.ru/view-article.php?id=2421(accessed September 24, 2020).
12. Ob obrazovanii v Rossiiskoi Federatsii: federal’nyi zakon ot 29.12.2012 № 273-FZ [On education in the Russian Federation: Federal Law 273-FZ of December 29, 2012]. Available at: http://ivo.garant.ru/#/document/70291362/ paragraph/1/highlight/FZ-273:1 (accessed September 19, 2020).
13. Ob utverzhdenii federal’nogo gosudarstvennogo obrazovatel’nogo standarta vysshego obrazovaniya – spetsialitet po spetsial’nosti 40.05.02 Pravookhranitel’naya deyatel’nost’: prikaz Ministerstva nauki i vysshego obrazovaniya Rossiiskoi Federatsii ot 28.08.2020 № 1131 [On approval of the federal state educational standard of higher education – specialist’s program, specialty 40.05.02 – law enforcement: Order of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation dated August 28, 2020 No. 1131]. Available at: http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/ View/0001202009150044 (accessed September 24, 2020).
14. Stepanova O.N. Features of professional adaptation of young employees to serve in the penal system. Psikhologiya i pedagogika: metodika i problemy prakticheskogo primeneniya= Psychology and Pedagogy: Methods and Problems of Practical Application, 2010, no. 11–1, pp. 226–231. (In Russ.).
15. Tekhnologii AR i VR v obrazovanii [AR and VR technologies in education]. Available at: https://habr.com/ru/company/ mailru/blog/435996/ (accessed August 1, 2021).
16. Khot’kina O.K. The use of the training workplace “Inspector of the special accounting department” in the implementation of the practical orientation of students. In: Organizatsiya obrazovatel’nogo protsessa v vuzakh: sovremennoe sostoyanie, problemy i perspektivy: sbornik materialov nauchno-metodicheskoi konferentsii [Organization of the educational process in universities: current state, problems and prospects: proceedings of a scientific and methodological conference]. Ryazan: Akademiya FSIN Rossii, 2017. Available at: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29728294 (accessed September 20, 2020). (In Russ.).
17. Bazhenova N.G., Bazhenov R.I. Psychological characteristics of students’ self-organization: Personal and group levels. Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods (MJLTM), 2018, June, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 11–18.
18. Balikaeva M.B. The interconnection between future engineers’ professional mobility in higher school social and cultural environment. Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods (MJLTM), 2018, June, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 70–78.
19. Cárdenas–Robledo L.A., Peña–Ayala A. Ubiquitous learning to enhance lab practice. Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods (MJLTM), 2018, June, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 62–69.
20. Zautorova E.V., Konovalova L.V., Vilkova A.V., Litvishkov V.M., Kevlya F.I. The model of supporting technical students in their professional self-definition. Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods (MJLTM), 2018, June, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 426–431.
21. Kiryakova A.V., Samigulina A.V., Khairullina E.R., Melnikova A.Ya., Denisova R.R., Ishmuradova A.M. University pedagogical system and its focus on destructive student behavior overcoming. Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods (MJLTM), 2018, June, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 223–232