Innovation activity and its results are of great interest for any state as it is innovations that determine the scientific and technical leadership today, not to mention in the future. However in Russia very seldom innovations find application in the production, with the result that the proportion of profit from innovation to total revenues is negligible. The reason for this is not understanding the essence and significance of innovations as well as the weak organization of protection of the analyzed public relations category. In this paper the author has tried on the basis of the analysis of essence of innovations and innovative activity to investigate separate aspects of the organization of criminal and legal protection of this specified activity. In this paper on the basis of classification of innovations according to such criterion as area of application of innovation are formed groups of corpus delicti included in the current Criminal code of the Russian Federation. The division is generally aimed at improving the effectiveness of the criminal law in the field of innovation, as it allows to distinguish similar violations among themselves and to develop recommendations to improve the norms related to abuses in the field of innovation.
Keywords: innovations; innovative activity; crime; criminal-legal protection
Head of the Research Department, Associate Professor of
the Department of Criminal Law and Criminology of the Vologda Institute of Law
and Economics of the Federal Penal Service of Russia, PhD. in Law
, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Azgal’dov G. G., Kostin A. V. Innovacii: pochemu kolichestvo skazannogo ne pererastaet v kachestvo? [Innovations: why
quantity of words does not transform to quality?]. Available at: https://refdb.ru/look/1793910.html (accessed 15.01.2018).
2. Luzhanskij B. E. Ocenka stoimosti nauchno-tehnicheskoj produkcii i innovacionnogo biznes-processa dlja celej
upravlenija innovacijami [Valuation of scientific and technical products and innovative business process for innovation
management purposes]. Stanovlenie, razvitie i perspektivy ocenochnoj dejatel’nosti v Rossii : tez. dokl. I-j Mezhdunarоd.
konf. (Moskva, 25–26 nojabrja 2008 g.) – Formation, development and prospects of appraisal activity in Russia : abstracts
of the I-st International Conference (Moscow, November 25–26, 2008). Moscow, 2008. (In Russ.).
3. Mazurenko S. Innovacii – jeto simbioz gosudarstvennoj politiki i rynochnyh otnoshenij [Innovation is a symbiosis of state
policy and market relations]. Izvestija – News. 2008. December, 3th. (In Russ.).
4. Model’nyj zakon ob innovacionnoj dejatel’nosti (prinjat v g. Sankt-Peterburge 16.11.2006 Postanovleniem 27–16 na 27-m
plenarnom zasedanii Mezhparlamentskoj Assamblei gosudarstv-uchastnikov SNG) [Model law on innovation (Adopted in
Saint Petersburg on 16.11.2006 by Resolution 27–16 at the 27th plenary session of the inter-parliamentary Assembly of the
CIS member States)]. Informacionnyj bjulleten’. Mezhparlamentskaja Assambleja gosudarstv-uchastnikov Sodruzhestva
Nezavisimyh Gosudarstv – News bulletin. The Interparliamentary Assembly of the Member States of the Commonwealth of
Independent States. 2007. Iss. 39. Рt. 2. Рр. 371–427. (In Russ.).
5. О nauke i gosudarstvennoj nauchno-tehnicheskoj politike : Feder. Zakon ot 23.08.1996 № 127-FZ [[On Science and
State Science and Technology Policy : Federal Law from 23.08.1996 № 127-FL]. Dostup iz sprav.-pravovoj sistemy
«Konsul’tantPljus» – Access from the reference legal system «ConsultantPlus». (In Russ.).
6. Rossijskoe ugolovnoe pravo. Obshhaja chast’ : ucheb. / pod. red. L. V. Inogamovoj-Hegaj, V. S. Komisarova, A. I. Raroga.
[Russian criminal law. General part: study ; ed by L. V. Inogamova-Hegaj, V. S. Komisarov, A. I. Rarog]. Moscow, 2017.
Vol. 1. (In Russ.).
7. Rukovodstvo Oslo. Rekomendacii po sboru i analizu dannyh po innovacijam [The Oslo Manual. Recommendations for
data collection and analysis on innovation]. Moscow, 2010. (In Russ.).
8. Tviss B. Upravlenie nauchno-tehnicheskimi novovvedenijami [Management of scientific and technical innovations].
Moscow, 1989. 456 р. (In Russ.).
9. Shumpeter J. Teorija jekonomicheskogo razvitija [The theory of economic development]. Moscow, 1982. (In Russ.).