Computer tests are widely used in pedagogical practice in pedagogical practice to measure the level of competence development of students, cadets, listeners. the control of knowledge, which takes place in the process of computer testing, reveals the quantity and quality of mastering the educational information, as well as enables the teacher to adjust the course of classroom activities and the organization of independent work of students. In departmental high school (the Vologda Institute of law and economics of the Federal Penal Service of russia) in the modern period the educational process is also difficult to imagine without the use of computer textbooks, problem books, simulators, laboratory workshops, encyclopedias, reference books, various systems of test control of knowledge of cadets and students. they constitute an extensive class of educational information technology tools. one of the conditions for effective training of future employees of the penal system is the use of modern computer software for quality control of knowledge in the learning process. the educational organization created and used computer tests to check and control the knowledge of most disciplines and courses, including special offers. Within two years the pedagogical experiment on computer control of knowledge of listeners was carried out. More than 500 subjects took part at the experiment. Computer tests, as well as the computer testing system as a whole can not yet replace the traditional forms of knowledge control, which include control and independent work, tests, oral and written surveys, exams. however the computer form is a convenient form of knowledge control, which allows to spend less effort to check and process the results. the results of the pedagogical experiment confirm the possibility of systematic computer testing (introductory, thematic, intermediate, final) to deepen the knowledge of students and cadets.
Keywords: competence; knowledge control; computer test; web testing; universal test complex; computer control of knowledge.
Associate Professor of the Department of Informatics and
Mathematics of the Vologda Institute of Law and Economics of the Federal Penal
Service of Russia, PhD. in Pedagogic, Associate Professor;
, e-mail Aleksei_babkin@mail.ru
заведующий кафедрой информационных технологий и
методики преподавания информатики Вологодского государственного уни-
верситета, кандидат педагогических наук, доцент
, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor of the Department of Mathematics and Methods of teaching Mathemat- ics of the Vologda State university, Dsc. in Peda- gogics, Professor.
, e-mail email@example.com
1. Babkin a. a., golubev o. B. oblachnye servisy v obuchenii informatike kak sredstvo razvitiya IKt-kompetentnosti studentov i kursantov [Cloud services in teaching computer science as a means of developing information and communication competence of students and cadets]. Vestnik instituta: prestuplenie, nakazanie, ispravlenie – Bulletin of the Institute: crime, punishment, correction. 2017. Iss. 3 (39). P. 92–96. (In russ.).
2. golubev o. B. uchebnye setevye proekty v obuchenii matematike kak sredstvo razvitiya poznavatel’noj aktivnosti studentov-gumanitariev : dis. … kand. ped. nauk [educational network projects in the teaching of mathematics as a means of developing cognitive activity of students in the humanities: the diss. ... PhD. in Pedagogy]. yaroslavl, 2010. 177 p. (In russ.).
3. golubev o. B., nikiforov o. yu. osobennosti innovacionnoj arhitektury uchebnogo vzaimodejstviya v cifrovoj shkole [Features of innovative architecture of educational interaction in digital school]. Innovacionnyj Vestnik region – Innovative herald region. 2012. Iss. 4. P. 68–72. (In russ.).
4. ob obrazovanii v rossijskoj Federacii : feder. zakon ot 29.12.2012 № 273-FZ [on education in the russian Federation : Federal law from 29.12.2012 no. 273-Fl]. ros. gaz. – russian newspaper. 2012. December 31. (In russ.).
5. Shahov o. a., Babkin a. a. osobennosti formirovaniya informacionno-kommunikacionnoj kompetentnosti vypusknika vedomstvennogo vuza [Peculiarities of formation of information and communication competence of a graduate of a departmental university]. Vestnik instituta: prestuplenie, nakazanie, ispravlenie – Bulletin of the Institute: crime, punishment, correction. 2017. Iss. 1 (37). P. 101–105. (In russ.).
6. ehlektronnaya informacionno-obrazovatel’naya sreda vedomstvennogo vuza (na primere VIPeh FSIn rossii) /
S. a. Shlykov, D. V. Sergeeva, a. S. Solov’ev i dr. [the electronic information and educational environment of a departmental university (on the example of the Vologda Institute of law and economics of the Federal Penitentiary Service of russia)]. Informacionno-tekhnicheskoe obespechenie deyatel’nosti ugolovno-ispolnitel’noj sistemy na sovremennom ehtape : sb. materialov nauch.-prakt. seminara (Vologda, 27 oktyabrya 2016 g.) – Informational and technical support of the penal system at the present stage : a collection of materials of the scientific-practical seminar (Vologda, october 27, 2016). Vologda, 2017. P. 133–140. (In russ.).
7. golubev o. B., testov V. a. network information technologies as a basis of new educational paradigm // Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015. Vol. 214. Р. 128–134. (In eng.).