an important question of criminal and legal characteristics of obstructing the holding of meetings, rallies, processions, demonstrations or picketing, committed by the official, is the determination of the object of the criminal encroachment. on the basis of correct understanding of object qualification of crime, its separation from adjacent structures of crimes the question of public danger is resolved.
on the basis of the analysis the modern achievements of science and materials of judicial practice in article is revealed the author’s understanding of the content of object of crime provided by art. 149 of the Criminal Code of the russian Federation, the mechanism of causing to it harm is analyzed.
It is proved that the obstruction of a public event, committed by an official, is a special case of non-violent abuse or violent abuse of power, which is assessed by the legislator as a less dangerous act than provided for in art. 285 or art. 286 of the Criminal Code. taking into account the constitutional provisions on the importance of human rights, it is proposed to increase the sanction in art. 149 of the Criminal Code, which will exclude the formulation of the question of the qualification of the committed by an official under the rules of the totality of crimes.
the question of the victim of a crime under art. 149 of the Criminal Code is considered. as such can be the organizers and participants of public events: citizens of the russian Federation, as well as foreign citizens and stateless persons. taking into account the data on the victim and his or her ability to protect his or her right to freedom of peaceful assembly, it is proposed to classify the crime under art.149 of the Criminal Code as crimes of private prosecution.
Keywords: obstruction of a public event; official; competition of criminal law norms; private prosecution.
applicant of the russian State university of Justice, acting Senior assistant of the Prosecutor of the Industrial District of Vladikavkaz republic of north ossetia-alania
, e-mail email@example.com
1. agafonov a. V. Prestupleniya protiv konstitucionnyh prav i svobod cheloveka i grazhdanina [Crimes against the constitutional rights and freedoms of man and citizen]. Krasnoyarsk, 2005. 133 p. (In russ.).
2. amrahov n. I. Prava i svobody cheloveka i grazhdanina kak ob»ekt ugolovno-pravovoj ohrany : dis. … kand. yurid. nauk [rights and freedoms of man and citizen as an object of criminal-legal protection : the diss. ... PhD. in law]. Moscow, 2006. 190 p. (In russ.).
3. Vdovichenko K. g. ugolovno-pravovoe protivodejstvie prestupleniyam v sfere organizacii i provedeniya publichnyh massovyh meropriyatij : dis. … kand. yurid. nauk [Criminally-legal counteraction to crimes in sphere of the organization and carrying out of public mass actions : the diss. ... PhD. in law]. Krasnodar, 2015. 221 p. (In russ.).
4. Kommentarij k ugolovnomu kodeksu rossijskoj Federacii : v 4 t. / otv. red. V. M. lebedev [Commentary to the Criminal Code of the russian Federation : in 4 vol. ; ed. by V. M. lebedev]. Moscow, 2017. Vol. 2. 371 p. (In russ.).
5. Kurs ugolovnogo prava. osobennaya chast’ / pod red. g. n. Borzenkova i B. C. Komissarova [the course of criminal law. the special part ; ed. by g. n. Borzenkov and B. C. Komissarov]. Moscow, 2002. Vol. 3. 468 p. (In russ.).
6. Machkovskij I. g. Prestupleniya protiv konstitucionnyh prav cheloveka i grazhdanina: problemy teorii i praktiki pravovogo regulirovaniya : dis. … d-ra yurid. nauk [Crimes against the constitutional rights of man and citizen: the problems of theory and practice of legal regulation : the diss. … of Dsc. in law]. Moscow, 2005. 432 p. (In russ.).
7. Pudovochkin yu. e. Protivopravnost’ kak priznak prestupleniya: opyt analiza, problemy, perspektivy [Illegality as a sign of crime: experience of analysis, problems, prospects]. Vserossijskij kriminologicheskij zhurnal – the all-russian Criminological Journal. 2018. Vol. 12. Iss. 1. P. 70–81. (In russ.).
8. romanova V. V. yuridicheskaya otvetstvennost’ gosudarstva : avtoref. dis. … kand. yurid. nauk. [legal responsibility of the state : author’s abstract of the diss. ... PhD. in law]. Kazan, 2007. 25 p. (In russ.).
9. Serebrennikova a. V. ugolovno-pravovoe obespechenie konstitucionnyh prav i svobod cheloveka i grazhdanina po zakonodatel’stvu rossijskoj Federacii i germanii : dis. … d-ra yurid. nauk [Criminal legal support for constitutional rights and freedoms of a person and citizen under the laws of the russian Federation and germany : the diss. ... Dsc. in law]. Moscow, 2008. 475 p. (In russ.).
10. Solomonidina I. o. ugolovno-pravovaya ohrana politicheskih prav grazhdan : avtoref. dis. … kand. yurid. nauk [Criminal legal protection of political rights of citizens : author’s abstract of the diss. ... PhD. in law]. Moscow, 1993. 25 p. (In russ.).