Technology of legal education is to be improved. The guiding influence on the convict on the part of the penal system employee implementing legal education should take into account a multitude of various factors both external and internal. Psychological and pedagogical practices aimed at implementing such a guiding influence can be very diverse but also the legal aspect of the issue should also have a certain variability. Some prisoners, based on their unfree condition, negatively regard any manifestations of the «dictatorship» on the part of the state, including the «dictatorship of the law». We need to use approaches that allow us to look at this «dictatorship» from a different angle and take the compulsory power of the state as a conscious necessity. As a sort of «soft power» can be the theory of natural human rights, which are usually considered as a basis for the superstructure in the form of positive law. In some cases it is expediently to move from the propagation of legal knowledge to the comprehension of its essence, deep foundations. The essence of law is multifaceted, what confirms the existence of several monographic studies of this phenomenon. The ideology that underlies the illegal activity of prisoners, and not their knowledge at the theoretical level, needs transformation. It is most difficult to change the direction of their thinking, since here the level of the dispute is transferred to the metatheoretical plane, where the tone is given not by terms but by concepts and categories.
Keywords: Legal education; natural human rights; legal understanding; legal
culture; the philosophy of law; motivation in law; sense of justice; positive law.
Professor of the Department of Personality Psychology and
Special Pedagogy of the Vladimir State A. G. and N. G. Stoletov University,
Professor of the Department of Psychology and Pedagogy of Professional
Activities of the Vladimir Institute of Law of the Federal Penal Service of Russia,
Dsc. in Pedagogics, PhD. in Law, Associate Professor
, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Professor of the Department of Theory and
History of State and Law of the Vladimir Branch of the Russian Academy of
National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian
Federation, Associate Professor of the Department of Public Law at the Faculty of
Law and Administration of the Vladimir Law Institute of the Federal Penal Service
of Russia, PhD. in Law
, e-mail email@example.com
1. Alekseev S. S. Obshhaja teorija prava [General theory of law]. Moscow, 1981. Vol. 2. 360 р. (In Russ.).
2. Alekseev S. S. Filosofija prava [Philosophy of law]. Moscow, 1999. 330 р. (In Russ.).
3. Bajtin M. I. Sushhnost’ prava (Sovremennoe normativnoe pravoponimanie na grani dvuh vekov) [The essence of law
(Modern normative legal understanding on the verge of two centuries)]. Moscow, 2005. 544 р. (In Russ.).
4. Bondarev A. S. Pravovaja propaganda i obuchenie – formy pravovogo vospitanija: ponjatie i sredstva vozdejstvija [Legal
propaganda and training – forms of legal education: the concept and means of influence]. Vestnik Permskogo universiteta –
Bulletin of Perm University. 2008. Iss. 1 (1). Рр. 4–15. (In Russ.).
5. Vengerov A. B. Teorija gosudarstva i prava : ucheb. dlja jurid. vuzov. [Theory of State and Law : Textbook for the law
universities]. Moscow, 2006. 608 р. (In Russ.).
6. Golovkin R. B. Muzykal’noe proizvedenie kak vspomogatel’noe sredstvo pravovogo regulirovanija [The musical work as
an auxiliary means of legal regulation]. Vestnik Vladimirskogo juridicheskogo instituta – Bulletin of the Vladimir Law Institute.
2017. Iss. 4 (45). Рр. 123–126. (In Russ.).
7. Grafskij V. G. Vseobshhaja istorija prava i gosudarstva : ucheb. dlja vuzov [General History of Law and State : textbook for
universities]. Moscow, 2007. 738 р. (In Russ.).
8. Zolkin A. L. Filosofija prava : ucheb. [Philosophy of Law: textbook]. Moscow, 2012. 383 р. (In Russ.).
9. Kozjuk M. N. Fenomen mody v teoreticheskoj jurisprudencii [The phenomenon of fashion in theoretical jurisprudence].
Pravo. Zhurnal Vysshej shkoly jekonomiki – Journal of Higher School of Economics. 2016. Iss. 3. Рр. 219–234. (In Russ.).
10. Korjuhova L. A. Pravovoe vospitanie osuzhdennyh : metod. rekomendacii [Legal education of convicts : мethodological
recommendations]. Vologda, 1998. (In Russ.).
11. Matuzov N. I., Mal’ko A. V. Teorija gosudarstva i prava : ucheb. [Theory of State and Law : textbook]. Moscow, 2006.
541 р. (In Russ.).
12. Panova O. B. Pedagogicheskoe soprovozhdenie stanovlenija pravovoj pozicii vospitannika ispravitel’nogo uchrezhdenija:
sushhnost’ i struktura [Pedagogical support of the formation of the legal position of the inmate of the penitentiary
institution: essence and structure]. Vestnik Kostromskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Ser.: Pedagogika. Psihologija.
Sociokinetika – Bulletin of the Kostroma State University. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology. Socio-kinetics. 2011. Iss. 4.
Рр. 47–50. (In Russ.).
13. Rad’ko T. N. Teorija gosudarstva i prava: ucheb. [Theory of State and Law: textbook]. Moscow, 2010. 752 р. (In Russ.).