The article is devoted to the classification characteristics of normative acts regulating the law enforcement activities of special forces (prison special forces, escort units) of the penal system of the Russian Federation. The organizational and legal regulation (content) of law enforcement activities of special forces is considered. In addition the legal component of the content of the law enforcement activity of the special forces of the penal system of the Russian Federation is co. The object of this article is the scientific classification of legal acts that regulate the law enforcement of the penal special units. The subject matter is the legal acts regulating the activities under review of the units of the penal special forces. In the presented article scientific criteria are fixed that allow to reveal the system of legal acts in the studied area. When writing the article we used the methods of induction, analysis and synthesis, which contributed to the majority of the conclusions drawn in the development of the conceptual apparatus related to the research topic as well as applied methods of comparative analysis and organizational modeling, which also made it possible to differentiate the presented classification of normative acts. The scientific article is determined by the state of previously unexplored issues in the field of normative regulation of the law enforcement activity of employees of special forces units of the penal system. The provisions of the article can be used in the educational process for the purpose of training and advanced training of employees of institutions and agences of the penal system.
Keywords: classification; normative acts; prison special forces; law enforcement activities; legal basis; regulation; institutions and bodies of the penal correction system
Adjunct of the Faculty of Scientific and
Pedagogical Personnel of the Academy of Law of the Federal
Penal Service of Russia.
, e-mail Minrs@yandex.ru
1. Barabanov N. P. Organizaciya deyatel’nosti uchrezhdenij po predotvrashcheniyu i presecheniyu massovyh besporyadkov,
zahvatov zalozhnikov, pobegov [Organization of the activities of institutions for the prevention and suppression of riots,
hostages, shoots]. Ryazan, 2003. 361 p. (In Russ.).
2. Gromov V. G. Kriminogennost’ mest lisheniya svobody i ee nejtralizaciya. Avtoref. diss. dokt. yurid. nauk [Criminogenicity
of places of imprisonment and its neutralization. Author’s abstract of the diss. Dsc. in Law]. Tambov, 2009. 50 p.
3. Kurbanov D. A. Upravlenie silami i sredstvami organov i uchrezhdenij vnutrennih del pri chrezvychajnyh situaciyah
prirodnogo i tekhnogennogo haraktera v SIZO. Avtoref. diss. kand. yurid. nauk [Management of forces and means of
bodies and institutions of internal affairs in emergency situations of natural and man-made nature in pre-trial detention.
Author’s abstract of the diss. PhD. in Law]. Moscow, 1997. 23 p. (In Russ.).
4. Majdykov A. A. Aktual’nye voprosy organizacii vzaimodejstviya territorial’nyh organov MVD Rossii s podrazdeleniyami
(organami) vojsk nacional’noj gvardii Rossijskoj Federacii v osobyh usloviyah [Actual issues of the organization of interaction
of the territorial bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia with units (bodies) of the troops of the national guard of
the Russian Federation in special conditions]. Trudy Akademii upravleniya MVD Rossii – Proceedings of the Academy of
Management of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 2017, no. 1 (41), pp. 59–66. (In Russ.).
5. Martynovich A. P. Pravovoe regulirovanie primeneniya special’nyh sredstv v celyah ukrepleniya rezhima soderzhaniya
osuzhdennyh v ispravitel’nyh koloniyah. Avtoref. diss. kand. yurid. nauk [Legal regulation of the use of special means in
order to strengthen the regime of detention of convicts in correctional colonies. Author’s abstract of the diss. PhD. in Law].
Moscow, 1998. 22 p. (In Russ.).
6. Nagornyh R. V. Administrativno-pravovoe regulirovanie gosudarstvennoj sluzhby Rossijskoj Federacii v pravoohranitel’noj
sfere. Avtoref. diss. dokt. yurid. nauk [Administrative and legal regulation of the public service of the Russian Federation in
law enforcement. Author’s abstract of the diss. Dsc. in Law]. Moscow, 2016. 40 p. (In Russ.).
7. Ovchinnikov V. V. Organizacionno-pravovye osnovy deyatel’nosti organov vnutrennih del i vnutrennih vojsk MVD Rossii v
usloviyah vnutrennih vooruzhennyh konfliktov. Avtoref. diss. kand. yurid. nauk [The organizational and legal foundations of
the activities of the bodies of internal affairs and internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in the conditions
of internal armed conflicts. Author’s abstract of the diss. PhD. in Law]. Moscow, 1997. 23 p. (In Russ.).
8. Ponikarov V. A., Ponikarov S. V., CHistyakov K. A., YUnusov S. A. Administrativno-pravovoj status sotrudnikov operativnyh
podrazdelenij FSIN Rossii [Administrative and legal status of employees of operational units of the Federal Penal Service of
Russia]. Moscow, 2019. 80 p. (In Russ.).
9. Truncevskij YU. V. Mezhdunarodnye standarty ispolneniya i otbyvaniya nakazanij i rossijskaya ugolovno-ispolnitel’naya
sistema [International standards for the execution and serving of sentences and the Russian penal system]. Ugolovnoispolnitel’naya sistema: pravo, ekonomika, upravlenie – Penal System: Law, Economics, Management, 2005, no. 4,
pp. 18–21. (In Russ.).
10. Fefelov V. V. Pravovoe regulirovanie deyatel’nosti ispravitel’nyh uchrezhdenij v osobyh usloviyah. Avtoref. diss. kand.
yurid. nauk [Legal regulation of the activities of correctional institutions in special conditions. Author’s abstract of the diss.
PhD. in Law]. Ryazan, 2002. 20 p. (In Russ.).