the article reveals a view on the problem of the delivery of prohibited items, things to the territory of correctional facilities and pre-trial detention centers of the Federal Penal Service. the author emphasizes the active development of technologies, which entails the modernization of society as a whole. the historical background of the appearance of unmanned aerial vehicles is given and an analysis of their functional component is carried out. examples of methods for the delivery of prohibited items are given and the modern application of unmanned vehicles for these purposes is analyzed. the author also focuses attention on the fact that in correctional institutions and pre-trial detention centers there are no special means of counteraction to drones, which allows both convicts and citizens outside the penal institutions to carry out unlawful actions to deliver prohibited items. the variants of solving the problem under consideration are proposed. the results of the research can have both theoretical and practical significance in the work of the employees of the Federal Penal Service and other internal affairs bodies.
Researcher of the Scientific-Research Center of the Research Institute of the Federal Penal Service of Russia, Moscow, Russian Federation
, e-mail HellSinG199@mail.ru
1. V uFSIn rossii po Kurskoj oblasti prohodit aprobaciyu oborudovanie po zashchite proniknoveniya v ispravitel’nye uchrezhdeniyazapreshchennyhpredmetovspomoshch’yubespilotnyhletatel’nyhapparatov[theofficeofthe Federal Penal Serviceof russiain the Kurskregion isapprobating equipment to protectthe penetration of correctional facilities of prohibited items using unmanned aerial vehicles]. available at: http://46.fsin.su/news/detail.php?month=9&year=2017&eleMent_ ID=327446 (accessed 18.12.2017). (In russ.).
2. Konnova l. a., Bonchuk g. I. ob istorii bespilotnyh letatel’nyh apparatov i perspektivah ih ispol’zovaniya v praktike spasatel’nyh rabot [on the history of unmanned aerial vehicles and the prospects for their use in rescue practice]. Psihologo-pedagogicheskie problemy bezopasnosti cheloveka i obshchestva – Psychological and pedagogical problems of human and social security. 2016. Iss. 3. P. 67–77. (In russ.).
3. Petrov I. Posadka za vzlet [landing for take-off]. ros. gaz. – russian newspaper. 2017. november, 24. (In russ.).
4. Preobrazhenskij n. Mirovoj rynok bespilotnikov [World market of unmanned aircraft]. available at: https://vpk-news.ru/ articles/18914 (accessed 05.03.2018). (In russ.).
5. ob utverzhdenii Pravil vnutrennego rasporyadka ispravitel’nyh uchrezhdenij : prikaz Minyusta rossii ot 16.12.2016
№ 295 : zareg. v Minyuste rossii 26.12.2016 № 44930 (red. ot 06.07.2017) [on the approval of the rules of Internal regulations of Correctional Institutions : order of the Ministry of Justice of russia from 16.12.2016 no. 295 : registered in Ministry of Justice of russia on 26.12.2016 no. 44930 (in red. on 06.07.2017)]. (In russ.).